My decision tree (in rough order starting from 30 seconds total in front of a computer all day, down the list as time permits):
- Log into Marvel Heroes to collect the daily login bonus (+1 daycount towards exclusive pets, team-ups, and other goodies). May immediately log out depending on which of the below is available.
- Log into Neverwinter once daily for 2-3 minutes to invoke (+1 token towards an epic quality healer companion at the end of a year) and send my profession minions off to farm cash store currency for me. If possible, check the web portal roughly twelve hours later to refresh completed missions. I've bought an account-wide cash store mount this way, time will tell if all this farming eventually pays off in actually playing the game itself.
- Time-critical content (will be gone or massively harder forever, may need daily attention). Last week, that meant several loose ends in Pandaria that I feared would be prohibitive after the patch; in particular, I pushed to finish all of the of the Siege of Ogrimmar LFR wings once so I could say I'd done them, as I feared this could be a huge mess after the patch due to nerfs to "smart" healing abilities.
- Time-sensitive content (typically not unique/not gone forever, but significantly more valuable to play this game at this time). Last week, this meant the Heroes of the Storm Alpha, which was offering double experience. I could also see Heroes of the Storm occupying some time every 2-3 days due to how its daily quest rewards and weekly rotation work. Some of Marvel Heroes' weekly events qualify because I like either the event or the rewards. A monthly visit to the Darkmoon Faire if I have a WoW subscription active falls into this category.
- Other content. Marvel Heroes has typically fit in here, but this accounts for less of my time as I finish leveling more and more of the game's playable characters. Expansions - WoW? Rift? would fit here. I.e. anything else that would ordinarily fit under the category of playing the games normally.
- Oh right, I have a blog that I used to post on, don't I? Funny how you don't get this far down the list when you have a toddler. See also, not getting around to new MMO launches.